- Effective communication with both internal and external clients
- Banquet Prospectus completed in timely manner and containing all needed information to successfully execute the event
- Group Resumes Completed in timely manner and containing all needed information for resort staff to prepare and service the group
- Ability to communicate all special needs and changes to the resort staff responsible for ensuring completion of requirements.
- Proper and Timely Distribution of BP’s, Memo’s, Group Resumes, Daily Reports, and weekly reports
- Know the function space and how it works in detail along with appropriate set ups and turn times
- Anything else as needed by the guest/management to ensure satisfaction
- Follow up after event with Thank you letter and comment card Effectively and accurately communicate over the phone and take correct messages
- Keep files organized and accurate
Provide our group guest with excellence to ensure satisfaction and increase repeat business
Provide our staff with complete, timely and accurate information to ensure they are able to satisfy our guest and properly service our clients
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
Knowledge of Word, Windows, Excel and general computer skills a re required. Knowledge of Envision, Meeting Matrix, Hotel Systems a n asset
Knowledge of food, beverage, Audio Visual, Room Sets and Menu p lanning an asset. Good Typing and Phone Skills.
Luxury Resorts & Hotels - 20 months ago