· This position is responsible for maintaining and filing data, controlling laboratory inventory, and maintaining a clean facility;
· Perform routine laboratory procedures such as viability stains, cell counts, and cell cultures;
· Perform high complexity testing such as flow cytometry;
· Manage and draft technical reports;
· Prepare and revise batch records as per GMP and Standard Operating Procedures;
· Follow laboratory procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records for patient test results as well as demonstrating PT testing is completed in the same manner as patient specimens; and
· Adhere to the laboratory’s quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and maintenance performed.
· This position requires a highly motivated person who is able to follow protocols and work in a technical environment;
· BS/BA required, MS preferred in Biology, Biotechnology, Biomedical, and/or Clinical Lab Science or other related scientific field;
· Five years of laboratory experience is required;
· Management experience is preferred but not required; and
· Qualified applicants must have excellent organizational and computer skills, and must be well versed in Excel.
Cook Medical - 13 months ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...