The Finisher will possess competency in the following areas in order to perform his/her role in a safe, productive, and effective manner:
- Set forms
- Finishes Concrete, with experience in all types of finishing hand tools.
- Finisher must also have experience installing high tolerance (flat and/or super flat floors) and proven experience operating equipment such as walk behinds and riding trowels
- Applies concrete finishing materials including shakes, hardners and color.
- Familiar with soft cut equipment
- Finish of architectural hard scape
- Establishes line and grade
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must have the ability to exert heavy physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, balance, climb or crawl.
- Ability to tolerate heights without fear.
- Ability to maintain balance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must have current drivers license
- Must have reliable transportation