Administrator is responsible forbusiness development of the center
The Administrator in conjunction with the Medical Director shall ensure that the Center complies with the requirements of any governmental or regulatory body having jurisdiction in the premises or use of the Center, to meet such quality standards as set forth by the selected accrediting agency, and assist the Medical Staff to ensure that medical practices and procedures meet such standards. The Administrator shall ensure that available resources are provided to adequately maintain the physical property and equipment of the Center to assure good working order and conditions.
The Administrator in conjunction with the Medical Director is responsible for achieving the objectives of the Center, establishing administrative policies in conjunction with the Medical Executive Committee of the Medical Staff, developing and implementing personnel policies, coordinating activities within the Center with Center Managers and assuring that operations of the Center meet with a high standard.
- A college degree or nursing degree.
- A minimum of three (3) years management experience including financial as well as personnel management experience, a healthcare background, and managed care contract understanding is desired
- Experience in the Ambulatory Surgery Center environment is preferred
The Administrator should have:
- High energy level, good interpersonal skills, and an understanding of outpatient surgery;
- Verbal ability to communicate ideas and views effectively when speaking to groups, personnel, committees, Medical Staff, and the general public;
- Ability to take action and maintain operations within a budget; ability to gather, analyze, prepare and understand reports, budget and statistical information;
- Skills in planning, assessing, implementing, evaluating, teaching, and supervising; a desire to develop management staff and the ability to establish effective working relationships with people as well as the ability to listen, understand, and confer with personnel, physicians, patients, and the general public;
- Marketing/sales experience and a customer service orientation will be desirable.