Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
Job Requirements :
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- At least 21 years of age
- Current certification in infant, child and adult CPR and first aid
- Must have Child Care Administration Course
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or Child Development - OR-
- Bachelor's degree or higher with 18 credits in ECE, child development or child related field plus 1 year of teaching experience in child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience -OR-
- Associate's degree in ECE plus 1 years of teaching experience in a child care setting and 1 years of supervisory experience -OR-
- CDA with 18 semester hours in ECE or child development plus 1 years of teaching experience in a child care setting and 1 years of supervisory experience
Learning Care Group, Inc. - 19 months ago