Children's Lighthouse Learning Center, established in 1997, provides safe, quality child care and educational services. Our new location in North San Antonio offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Center Director to showcase skills in marketing and enrollment building. Our preschool learning program is based on the latest early childhood education research and technology driven programs.
Our ideal candidate is a professional who has the ability to build trusting relationships with families and is willing to participate in community activities on an on-going basis.
1. Minimum of 2 years experience as Center Director in licensed child care center with a capacity over 150 children.
2. Must provide proof of cleared criminal background checks, and current CPR/First Aid Certificates.
1. Implements effective community marketing and represents the center to the community, parents, visitors and staff with professionalism and integrity.
2. Implements policies and procedures designed to provide compliance with company and state regulations at all times.
3. Evaluates staffing needs as the center grows and provides specified company orientation to all new hires.
4. Manages budget in compliance with specified guidelines based on enrollment.
5. Agrees to maintain additional job requirements as outlined in the Center Director Job Description that will be provided during the interview process.
. Competitive Salary
. Paid Holidays
. Vacation Time Off
Children’s Lighthouse Learning Center
25473 Bulverde Road
San Antonio, TX 78261
To be considered, please email cover letter and resume.