The Center Manager is responsible to help run day-to-day operations for this UPS Store location in Frisco. He/She may be required to open and close the center, help manage productivity and assure world-class customer service delivery of the team, monitor cost control and expenses, and contribute to weekly and monthly reports provided to the franchise owner. The Assistant is involved with profit/loss, continuous improvement, service delivery levels, personnel management, and business development. The ideal Center Manager candidate has a high school diploma/GED (college coursework or degree desired), one year retail store operations experience, strong supervisory/managerial skills, excellent computer/Internet/software knowledge, the physical ability to perform this job (lifting, bending, etc.), and knows how to listen, follow, lead, and help the Center Owner attain defined targets. He/She will have a dynamic personality and can help motivate a team to optimize performance.
The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
1. Assist with personnel management to include recruiting, training, scheduling, and coaching associates
2. Schedule work assignments and help facilitate weekly or monthly staff meetings
3. Monitor, evaluate, and help maximize customer service delivery and customer satisfaction
4. Help develop and implement store marketing program
5. Help manage Center financials and prepare/provide reporting
6. Manage inventory
7. Review daily employee time sheets and submit for payroll processing
8. Help manage Center maintenance including cleanliness, safety, and organization
The UPS Store - 20 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...