Central Bank Operations Specialist (Legal Processing - Subpoenas)
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
Job ID #: 21055
Functional Area: Banking - Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time Non-Exempt
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 2 years
Days and Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 5:00 PM
Physical Address: 100 E Tryon Road, Raleigh NC 27603
Department Name: Deposit Operations
The incumbent is responsible for the daily workflow and processing within the bank's Deposit Operations Department with a specific focus on Subpoenas. They will develop and maintain open lines of communication with attorney’s offices, government agencies, courts and law enforcement using discretion at all times while analyzing and discussing requested information. They will compose and type letters/legal documents in response to attorney’s offices, government agencies, courts, law enforcement and bank customers. They will make recommendations and negotiate terms for court ordered financial documents. They will ensure that all work has been completed and departmental deadlines are met. Works with other departments in the bank to limit risk and ensures compliance with federal, state and other governmental regulations on all deposit product documentation. Makes recommendations for improvements using knowledge of information systems, bank functions and the legal and regulatory environment. Analyzes and recommends changes to systems and operational procedures that will improve the delivery of service to customers. Resolves any problems, issues or questions to ensure customer satisfaction and to maintain relationships.
- High School diploma/GED
- Minimum 2 years experience in deposit operations/bank operations
- Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working in bank compliance or regulatory functions.
- Strong working knowledge with legal documents
- Good analytical ability to review reports, documents and transactions to ensure compliance.
- Information resourcefulness (ability to locate information autonomously)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with scheduling work assignments for team.
- Exposure to Microsoft Access