Who We Are
Cornerstone Healthcare Group is a leading long term acute care hospital group (LTAC) committed to improving the health and well-being of patients by providing an environment of continuous process improvement, teamwork, integrity, fiscal responsibility and endless customer service. Cornerstone, with its recent merger of Solara Healthcare, is headquartered in Dallas and owns 17 hospitals in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Arizona, West Virginia and Oklahoma.
Why Work for Us?
Our hospitals offer competitive compensation and benefits, but that is not why our
employees come to work for us. As a Cornerstone employee, you are truly a
valued contributor to our team. It is no wonder why our employees gave us high
scores in both overall satisfaction and employee engagement in our latest
Cornerstone Employee Partnership Survey.
Our Core Values are woven into the fabric of our culture and engrained in our
employees and how they perform their jobs every day.
Click HERE to watch our video!
The Central Supply Technician is responsible for establishing and maintaining a par level of supplies based on trends, needs, and use for the patient population of ages
ranging from 18 years to geriatric. Facilitates receipt and distribution of supplies and equipment. Maintains inventory and monitors daily charges, such as performs a variety of purchasing functions, placing orders, submitting purchase orders for approval, processes requisitions. Manages rental equipment. Ensures equipment is clean and ready for use.
- Ability to project a Professional Image.
- Current knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in health care setting.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group - 19 months ago
Cornerstone Healthcare Group is a leading long term acute care hospital group (LTAC) committed to improving the health and well-being of...