Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-154: Certification and Accreditation (C&A) - Lead (Air Systems) II
National Capital Region, DC, VA, MD
Summary of Position:
Individual will be responsible for evaluating design of air systems and ground support systems for a major Joint DoD acquisition program to assess vulnerabilities, adequacy of security controls, and level of residual risk. The work performance location is Northern Virginia (DC Metropolitan Area). This position will require international travel estimated at two (2) weeks every month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the review and certification of C&A packages in support of software upgrades.
• Co-chair and make recommendations to System Security Engineering C&A, System/Software C&A working groups, and the Government Chief Information Officer (CIO).
• Perform evaluations of air and ground support systems based on established security requirements and security controls.
• Update, review, and maintain, and synchronize the Governments C&A schedule for air and ground support systems.
• Schedule and coordinate security Verification and Validation activities.
• Generate System Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA) from certification evidence and other available information.
• Analyze difference between existing DITSCAP documentation to DoD Information Assurance C&A Process (DIACAP) to ensure certifications are compliant.
• Provide direct, in-depth technical analysis and evaluation of security concepts, designs, and tests.
• Schedule, organize, execute and draft meeting notes for biannually meeting.
• Review C&A documentation/requirements for future development plans and planning.
• BA/BS degree.
• If no BA/BS, possess a minimum of ten (15) years experience in system security C&A.
• Secret clearance
• Minimum of seven (7) years experience in system security C&A.
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in major defense acquisition programs and vulnerability assessment and/or risk analysis.
• Demonstrated knowledge of aircraft programs, the DITSCAP/DIACAP, DoD C&A processes, DoD 8500 (IA) series, and Common Criteria.
• Demonstrated experience in JAFAN 6/3 or DCID 6/3 and NISPOM application as it relates to C&A.
• Possess DAWIA Level III IA certification or equivalent in accordance with DoD 8570.01M.
• Passport required.