Seeks two (2) Java Developers to work with the Information Technology (IT) Division. The Java Developers will primarily be responsible for designing and developing Java applications in a websphere environment using IBM Rational Application Developer IDE.
The Java Developer shall provide Java application design and development consultant services for the completion of the ongoing business process improvement program.
The following descriptions and deliverables shall apply:
The Java Developer must be available to work a minimum of 35 hours per week.
- Role: Develop custom web applications and web services.
- Objective: To analyze and improve existing business processes with application automation where possible.
- Deliverables: The Java Developer is responsible for the following:
- Analyze business requirements and design applications.
- Develop custom applications improving the existing business processes.
- Implement business rules using the best fitting architecture supporting automation of business processes.
Mandatory Skills: candidates must meet all the requirements below to be considered for the Java Developer position.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience developing web applications in Java and websphere.
- Experience working in Rational Application Developer v7.0 or later IDE environment.
- Experience configuring WebSphere Application Server 7.0.X for JDBC, JNDI, JVM Heap, Web Application security and cache.
- Experience using java design patterns and worked with MVC architecture.
- Experience writing SQL statements and stored procedures in MS SQL 2005-2008.
- Able to multi-task, be pro-active in project planning and requirements gathering and capable of setting priorities based on impact and risk to the business without supervision.
- Experience with unit testing tools, load testing tools, Log4j etc.
- Experience writing detailed application documentation.
UNIVERSAL Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience with Business Rules Engines.
- Experience with variable data printing solutions.
- Develop build scripts and deploying to websphere 7 and higher.
Universal Technologies, LLC - 18 months ago