Community Education Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of correctional services throughout the United States. Join a dynamic team that provides offender management to males and females from local, state, and federal jurisdictions, including U.S. Marshal Service, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Provides complete maintenance of all medical records, including pulling and filing records daily for sick call, dentist, and physicians. Establishes initial medical record file for new offenders. Provides a breakdown of records for discharged or transferred offenders; forwards to proper agencies. One must be available to work days, nights, weekends, holidays and extended hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Schedules all internal and outside facility appointments.
* Maintains master appointment books, reviews completed appointments.
* Notifies appropriate staff of emergency situations.
* Schedules follow-up appointments.
* Receives all incoming medical telephone calls and forwarding to appropriate personnel, answering
* Compiles monthly reports and bi-monthly time records.
* Performs typing duties for all health services personnel.
High school diploma or equivalent. Experience in the medical field is desirable.
Job requirements include; computer skills, filing, flexibility, multi-tasking, managing inmate records, business machines and maintain paper work flow of busy correctional medical office.
Community Education Centers offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please apply on line, www.cecintl.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.