Teamwork is what we're all about at Lexington Health Care. We realize that when you collaborate, great things are possible...for your patients, and for your career!
The CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant provides quality care to patients under the supervision of a nurse in order to maintain the resident’s physical and emotional well-being. The CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant will assist patient with the activities of daily living as assigned.
The CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant assures quality care, is knowledgeable of patient's rights, dignity issues, abuse prevention and customer service. This individual assists to develop and encourage a teamwork approach within the facility as it pertains to clinical issues.
- Certification by the Illinois Department of Public Health
- High school diploma or equivalent
- On the Illinois State Nurse Aide Registry with proper credentials and a clear record
- Current CPR Certification
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include moderate lifting and extensive bending and standing
- Ability to deal effectively with demand of the job