This position exists to promote excellence in clinical nursing practice by providing expertise in advanced clinical practice, education, consultant services and clinical research. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires Masters or Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP).
- Requires current valid Indiana State RN license.
- If prescriptive authority is required for the position, must have current APN licensure in State of Indiana.
- Requires current national certification in area of clinical specialty.
- New NP/APN graduates will have one year from date of graduation to obtain certification.
- Requires current CPR certification.
- May require current ACLS certification.
- Requires knowledge and experience in assessment; pharmacotherapy; lab tests and medications.
- Clinical expertise as applicable to individual area.
- Requires ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when providing supervision and performing administrative tasks, direct patient care, and adhering to ethical professional standards.
- Requires the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all members of the multidisciplinary team.
- May require the ability to handle pressure of life threatening situations.
- Requires the ability to educate patients and families on medications, diseases, treatment plans procedures and proactive health care.
Ball Memorial Hospital
- 3 years ago - save job