Certified Nursing Assistant: Gresham Rehab and Specialty Care
Certified Nursing Assistant
Gresham Rehab and Specialty Care
405 NE 5th Street
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident’s care plan.
- Assist resident’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Ensure that resident’s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
Qualifications and Skillsets:
- Must possess a minimum of a 10 th grade education.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies represents a group of independent companies dedicated to senior’s health and well-being. We take great pride in offering “a continuum of care” which allows seniors to stay independent and active. With more than forty retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Colorado, the Avamere companies are responsive to the changing personal needs of seniors.
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability and AD&D coverage.;
Avamere Group - 16 months ago