The Certified Nursing Assistant provides direct patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to adult and geriatric patients.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years of experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
- Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress
- Currently registered as a Certified Nurse Assistant in South Carolina; must be current in the Nurse Aide Registry
- Must have current BLS certification (AHA)
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, and co-workers.
- Ability to answer multi-line telephones and relay accurate messages.
- Maintain logs and patient charts.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at one time.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to input and retrieve information from the computer.
- Demonstrates professional attitude and dress.
SC-Lancaster (Charlotte, NC region)
Day Shift - with rotation if needed
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week