FUNCTION: Assist residents with activities of daily living. Supervising,reminding and/or observing residents while they perform activities. Assistance includes either physical assistance or standby supervision.May provide some laundry and housekeeping tasks. May act as shift leader as established by community standards.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must possess a current CNA license.
- Must possess a current CPR and First Aid Certificates.
- Additional certification in nursing specialty of Geriatrics is desirable.
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to work in a team environment, work flexible shifts, communicate effectively in English to receive food or drink orders and give responses.
- Ability to write down resident requests and communicate these to other Food & Beverage Service staff.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and able to accept constructive criticism. Ability to interact with residents who are highly susceptible to common illness without posing additional health risks and must maintain good personal hygiene and wear a uniform.
Proven ability to understand and demonstrate responsible behavior.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Stellar Senior Living - 11 months ago
Stellar Senior Living was founded in 2012 and is focused on acquiring and operating aÂ collection of premier independent and assisted...