Our client is looking to fill the position for Project Manager
Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. Will be managing software upgrades, data migrations, software system procurements, and application development projects.
- PMI credential or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
- Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects.
- Proficient in project planning, organizing, team motivation, and delegation
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate as a strong team member in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in an ever changing environment.
- Able to integrate information from multiple sources in order to anticipate issues, come up with solutions, and resolve the problems
- Adept at utilizing project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed. Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field - or equivalent work experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
MARS IT Corp - 19 months ago