Certified Respiratory Therapist - Cardio (PRN, Afternoons)
Performs all aspects of the cardiopulmonary services department including diagnostic testing of the cardio-pulmonary system according to policy and procedures under the direction of the Medical Director, Department Director and Supervisor.
Department/Business Unit Functions:
- Responds to emergency situations
- Maintains competencies to ensure compliance with all regulatory statutes
- Administers medication and treatments in accordance with policies
- Makes rounds to adequately maintain patient’s equipment, therapeutic listings
- Reports identified unusual patient conditions/reactions to immediate supervisor
- Prepares electronic documentation of all work/service rendered and provides written/verbal report to oncoming staff
- Performs quality control on all Cardiopulmonary equipment
- Utilizes resources efficiently and effectively
- Maintains safe environment
- Addresses patient population-specific needs
- Participates in Performance Activities.
License, CRT or RRT. BCLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS REQUIRED.
CPFT, ACLS, PALS and NPR are preferred.
San Angelo Community Medical Center
san angelo community medical center
Afternoon Shift - with rotation if needed
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 21 months ago