CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
We will consider non-local candidates, some relocation assistance provided.
Candidates with 100% weekly commute (from another city) will not not considered.
Enaxis is a boutique management consulting firm operating as the trusted advisor to the energy IT executive .
For our clients , w e excel at managing projects and programs for:
For our employees, we excel at providing a supportive venue where our people can excel and thrive in their careers, while enjoying a good work-life balance. We pride ourselves on our collaboration and mind share; we know that the team brings out the best in each other. We also realize that there’s much more to life than work and we encourage our employees to lead well-balanced lives with activities that are important to them. At Enaxis, you will find a variety of people with interesting stories–both personally and professionally.
- acquisitions or divestures
- outsourcing advisory work
- IT strategy development and execution (where strategy meets execution)
- Infrastructure technology changes (where business meets technology)
- planning for the next regulatory change
We are seeking a full-time Change Management / Communications consultant whose primary focus will be creating and implementing change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement. The Change Management Consultant will play a key role in helping projects achieve change initiatives, and meet business objectives. This person will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Apply strategic planning and change management expertise to facilitate vision and mission statements, organizational goals and objectives, and the supporting implementation plans.
- Design and deliver stakeholder analysis, and communications to facilitate the execution of change initiatives.
- Apply knowledge of organizational design, change management, and communications in support of key programs.
- Facilitate project planning and execution per project guidelines.
- Assist in the planning of the overall communication approach for the project
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process within a large-scale organizational
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of strategic planning, organizational design, change management, and strategic communications
- Strong facilitation skills
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the p roject lifecycle and change management and communication is integrated in that plan.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint
- Experience developing change management plans/tools, including communication plan, stakeholder analysis and engagement plan, and communication pieces
- BS degree and 5+ years of related experience
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Commensurate with experience –competitive with Big‐4 and other consulting firms
- Full benefits includes 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Vacation, Profit Sharing