Posting Job Title: Change Management- Intern
Requisition #: 142490BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Area of Interest: Project/Program Management
Position Type: Intern
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Internship Program offers students a work experience which will create a bridge between their classroom knowledge and possible career choices. This opportunity will allow you to gain valuable professional experience within an industry leading company.
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks an, Intern - Change Management, for our Service and Change Management group. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
The Time Warner Cable Service Transition team is responsible for; change management, operational validation of new services, administration of the TWC change management database and new service activation. This position will work with various Time Warner Cable corporate organizations to ensure accuracy of the Change Management Database (CMDB) and in support the Global Change Advisor Board (GCAB). Typical duties include; participation on the TWC global change advisory board, review/analysis of TWC change tickets, creation of adhoc reports and administrative support for CMDB.
The ideal candidate is required to possess the following skills:
- Basic understanding of; SONET, IP, VoIP, WiFi and databases
- Ability to manage and update project schedules and timelines (MS Project preferred)
- Enjoys working on multiple projects with aggressive timelines
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular, MS Word, Excel, and Access
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
Education and Experience:
- Must plan to return to school the semester following internship (undergraduate or graduate)
- Open to students pursuing undergraduate, graduate or law school degrees.
- Must have permanent US work authorization.
- Should have experience or coursework relevant to business need.
- Family members may apply. See Corporate employment of relatives policy.
- Required overall GPA 3.0
Must be currently enrolled in a degreed program in the Spring and Fall 2013 semesters to be eligible.
Our 10 week program begins June 3rd and ends August 9 th . This is a full time (40 hour work week) paid internship. Please note we do not provide housing.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...