Channel Account Manager (CAM)
This position is a business management role and will require a high level of experience and expertise in disciplines such as sales, business development and channels management. CAM will be primarily responsible for the management and development of the channel from a policy, process and sales engagement perspective. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing channels development leadership for the all Bluecoat's business, including products and services. Working in close partnership with regional and country sales lead to recruit and enable an effective authorized distributors and reseller channel networks.
- Contract management and negotiation with channel partners. Formulate business plans including setting of targets and regular business review.
- Developing and managing the execution of the channels business framework and programs from Bluecoat corporate. Ensuring achievement of defined key business metrics.
- Developing an effective channels engagement and development model in assigned market. Acting as regional lead to local, regional and global business partners. Working closely with the regional and country sales lead, marketing, operations and support organizations.
- Acting as a channel leader and evangelist in the development of an effective channels model and marketing programs for all Bluecoat's business portfolio.
- Serving as the key point of contact in reporting financial results for channels business in the assigned market as well as liasing with Asia Pacific and worldwide teams to ensure that a consistent vision for the business is maintained.
This position requires a business professional that is able to work independently, manage their own business and effectively direct a variety of complex activities simultaneously. The candidate should be a strong driver with demonstrated effectiveness in selling, setting success criteria, positioning, prioritizing and partnering to meet both short and long-term goals.
The candidate should be knowledgeable about managing all aspects of the sales and products offering development cycle, including channels requirements, business vision, specification, and guiding cross functional teams through execution. Strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, communications and excellent cross-group management skills are required. Sales and channels experience/focus is essential, as are excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and driving solid results.
Blue Coat Systems - 13 months ago