Channel Manager - Los Angeles
Shoutlet is a leading enterprise social media company and we’re looking for a Channel Manager to work in the field in the Los Angeles, CA area.
The ideal candidate will be a sales and business consulting professional and will work with the direct field sales team as an overlay resource to help drive new business in the digital agency space. The Channel Manager will report to the VP of Channel.
- Recruit new digital agency partners through self-generated prospecting and inbound leads within an assigned region
- Grow Shoutlet’s name recognition within the digital and social agency landscape
- Drive new business through, to, and with existing digital agency partners
- Engage the field sales team when appropriate to help secure business with new and existing digital agencies
- Attend numerous networking events that take place outside of the normal 9-5 business day
- Meet and exceed all influence quotas
- Manage and drive pipeline reporting for digital agency partners
- Provide the VP of Channel with strategic recommendations regarding the digital agencies Shoutlet should target within the covered region
- 25% travel required
- Minimum of 2 years of corporate SaaS sales
- Experience in social media marketing
- Proven results with working in the digital agency community
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills – written, verbal and facilitation
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently in a fast paced, dynamic industry
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, & Power Point), salesforce.com and all social networks
We’re growing at an astonishing rate and work with amazing brands like NASCAR, Shutterfly, Finish Line, Fox Sports, and Norwegian Cruise Line If you want to add to that list, have a passion for social, and thrive on the fastest pace imaginable, we should talk.
We offer competitive salaries, 401k, health/dental/vision benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and short-term/long-term disability coverage. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Want to learn more about working at Shoutlet? Click to learn more about who we are at http://www.shoutlet.com/who-we-are/
Shoutlet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.