EVault, A Seagate Company, is a fast-growing industry leader in network-based data backup and recovery solutions. We’ve been providing data protection and professional-grade storage solutions to small and mid-size businesses since 1997. Our technology platform is stable, secure, and optimized for WAN data transfer, and our recovery capabilities are ultra-reliable. We back it all with a rock-solid data center infrastructure and the industry's highest quality customer service, while encouraging innovation and creativity by providing a casual and friendly work environment.
EVault is led by a team of storage industry veterans with a compelling vision and a proven track record. We also benefit from the backing and expertise of our parent company, Seagate—the largest storage company in the world.
We are seeking a Territory Sales/Channel Manager (TAM/CRM) for our Sales team in Texas. The TAM/CRM will manage, enterprise Sales and channel accounts, work with sales reps, drive sales growth, and help develop and implement sales strategies for increasing sales production and efficiencies. This is a dynamic position for an individual with a history of success in Channel and Enterprise Sales. Position will carry a quota for an assigned territory.
- Being a key resource in a given territory, responsible for working closely with a local team that includes Territory account manager, Channel Partners, inside sales resources, sales engineers and lead generation personnel
- Being responsible for new business development and managing the daily activities associated with corporate strategic selling
- Contacting, visiting, training, and maintaining targeted VAR partners
- Being the driving force for identifying and closing large-scale revenue opportunities for EVault products to businesses
- Initiating marketing programs
- Ensuring complete vertical coverage in your assigned geographic area
- Assessing and improving performance of the channel, developing sales and technical capabilities, creating sales pipeline, and improving the accuracy of forecasting opportunities.
- Providing Product Management/Marketing customer feedback on pricing, sales tools and resources to maximize revenue success. Examples may include:
o On-site events
o Webinars to prospects
o Co-marketing programs and mailings
o Territory/business planning with top tier partners
o Trade shows when appropriate
- Providing on-site and web-based training to increase sales effectiveness and competitive market analysis
- Providing recommendations on product improvements.
- Traveling as necessary within the territory (about 30% of the time)
What We're looking For:
EVault, A Seagate Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven ability solving business problems through the use of technology solutions
- Successful solution selling experience too Small to Medium size enterprises with demonstrated over quota performance
- Software and/or storage sales experience required
- Excellent industry knowledge, background and connections
- Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Operating Platforms, PC Systems, Windows, and Microsoft Office
- Goal oriented people with a track record of having exceeded sales targets
- Ability to simultaneously work with multiple customers and prospects
- Channel + direct, SMB and vertical market selling skills a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to maximize results
- High energy, creative and initiative-taker a must
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- BS degree strongly preferred
EVault, A Seagate Company - 15 months ago