Array Interactive is currently seeking a Channel Sales Manager with 5+ years experience in the Digital Signage and/or B2B Software Industries to join our Business Development Team! We're looking for an individual with a unique passion and desire to collaborate with a team of marketing strategists, designers and developers to create and market digital media and technology experiences for digital signage platforms.
We're a Digital Signage Agency located at the center of technological innovation: Silicon Valley San Jose, California to be exact. We consult with some of the world's foremost brands (Adobe,
Cisco, ExxonMobil, San Francisco Giants, U.S. Army) on digital signage strategy, content
creation, and the development of custom applications and products that enable relevant
audience experiences that deliver, Life--on display.
Reporting to the CEO, the Channel Sales Manager will be tasked with establishing a framework for a sustainable channel strategy. The individual is responsible for the recruitment, qualiﬁcation,
maintenance and eventually expansion of Array Interactive channel partners. The candidate
must be a consummate individual with in-depth experience in initiating and running successful
channel partner programs.
- Work with Business Development Managers and Account Managers to craft an initial channel
partner strategy geared toward maximizing access and selling A.I. services to Fortune 500
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Understands and aligns A.I. objectives with partner business objectives
- Recognize and advise on synergistic opportunities between A.I. and partner
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and
management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’
- Meets assigned targets for proﬁtable sales volume and strategic objectives in partner
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance
objectives, ﬁnancial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner
- Proactively assesses, clariﬁes, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conﬂict with other ﬁrm sales channels by fostering excellent
communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the
involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Author and present presentations and proposals
- May work with A.I. overseas team members
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES :
- Completion of a thorough partner account strategy within an assigned time period
- Successfully identify, qualify and sign up a speciﬁed number of partner accounts
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for proﬁtability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS* :
- This position may require extensive travel nationally and abroad. Travel is expected to be
around 25 - 50% a month
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please send your resume