The Charge Nurse/Clinical Coordinator supervises nursing service activities in assigned nursing unit for the duration of the assigned shift or in the absence of nursing management. The task and responsibilities of this position include:
- Participates actively in the planning and distribution of patient assignments.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of care and addresses any issues that affect the desired patient outcomes.
- Supports nursing staff in communication with physicians to include accepting doctors' orders and communicating patient condition.
- Facilitates the process of reporting patient status to the following shift of nursing personnel.
- Manages the nursing care of assigned patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Current FL RN license
- Current ACLS and BLS certifications thru American Heart Association
- 3-5 years experience in Critical Care setting
- CCRN preferred; TNCC obtain within six months of hire.
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 321-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence...