Northwest Container Services, A Waste Connections company, has an immediate position open for a Chassis MECHANIC at our Tacoma, WA location.
Monday-Friday day shift. On top of competitive pay we offer family benefits, 401k, vacation and year round work.
Please do not stop by or call our local office. Apply online at www.wasteconnections.com .
- Perform repairs and required maintenance on all steamship line container chassis to meet FHWA standards.
- Typical repairs include; routine maintenance, repairing chassis components, airlines, brake systems, suspensions, wheels, tires, and electrical systems.
- Responds to service calls.
- Perform pre-trip inspections and machine repairs on marine refrigeration cargo containers and motor generator units.
- Repairs and maintenance on Chassis to meet FHWA and FMCSA standards.
- Minor and major repairs on steel dry and insulated cargo containers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future" .
- 2 years experience in chassis repair.
- Must have own tools.
Waste Connections - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...