Responsible for verifying both inbound and outbound inventory matches.
- Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting.
- Maintain required records.
- Enter inventory data in handheld.
- Visually inspect all incoming and outgoing vehicles (including climbing onto truck and manually opening bay doors).
- Move truck to and from the dock.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree preferred.
- 1+ years of general work experience required.
- Prior warehouse/inventory/ auditing experience preferred.
- Strong math skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Forklift certification is preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...