Responsible for verifying both inbound and outbound inventory matches.
- Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting.
- Maintain required records.
- Enter inventory data in handheld.
- Visually inspect all incoming and outgoing vehicles (including climbing onto truck and manually opening bay doors).
Hours Thursday and Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm Saturaday and Sunday 6:00am - 6:30pm
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree preferred.
- 1+ years of general work experience required.
- Prior warehouse/inventory/ auditing experience preferred.
- Strong math skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Forklift certification is preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola products...