REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
• Culinary degree preferred; FMP a plus.
• Minimum 5 years of cooking and management experience required.
• ServSafe, safety, Hazcom, customer service training class certifications Required. Must attend all company sponsored training classes.
• Local ordinance certification.
• Plan, coordinate and cost menus
• Determine time and sequence of cooking operations to meet meal serving deadlines
• Delegate applicable food preparation responsibilities to cooks or prep people
• Supervise cooks and other kitchen personnel engaged in preparing, cooking, displaying and serving food
• Ensure that all kitchen areas are clean and neat according to HACCP guidelines; and establish a cleaning schedule for the entire kitchen area.
• Implement clean-as-you-go policy throughout kitchen.
• Complete Production Order Records daily.
• Estimate cost of food consumed, compile cost control records and include justification for overages.
• Inventory food supplies and report discrepancies to director.
• Set up walk-ins and storerooms according to inventory order and sanitation guidelines.
• Supply Assistant Director with all food/paper supply orders weekly.
• Train and supervise all personnel in proper food handling, storage and receiving techniques.
• Perform temperature checks during meal periods to ensure food is served at proper temperatures.
• General courtesy requires you to clean up after yourself – Do not leave it for someone else.
Mon - Fri School Schedule
Subject to change
Whitsons Culinary Group - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...