The highly motivated and talented individual will help optimize formulations and processing methods for non-aqueous dispersions to improve long term stability, coating quality, and photoreceptor’s printing performance. Working closely with our team, the individual will have the opportunity to advance his/her experimental skills, as well as learn how to use equipments to process and evaluate dispersions and solutions. This position offers many opportunities to explore corporate culture through the interaction with other groups and departments. The ideal candidate should have strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively in presentations and regular group discussions.
- Currently pursuing a BS/MS degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or materials science and engineering
- High degree of initiative, ability to learn, understand and identify solutions
- Previous laboratory research experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work as an intern for 10 or more weeks during fall 2013.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Ability to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
Xerox - 16 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...