Assistant managers must assist and support the manager in leading associates to meet and exceed performance targets, ensure the operational excellence of the center and create an excellent customer experience. Responsible for daily implementation of manager's directives, executing lobby leadership, observing banking center team in action through the eyes of the customer. Coach teams on the proper execution of key banking center plays while role modeling the desired behaviors. In manager's absence, assume operational responsibility for the banking center.
- Responsible for assisting the manager with resource management, operational excellence, managing partnerships, associate development and proficiency, building and retaining customer relationships.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service in all actions and interactions.
- Proactively identify and manage risk in every business, product, and service transaction leveraging the Risk Framework.
- Demonstrate and model Bank of America core values.
- Understand and live the values that support our culture.
- Treat all customers equally and fairly.
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Stay informed of key priorities and business updates.
- Execute sales and service plays and processes.
- May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular reliable attendance is critical.
- A minimum of two years recent experience leading, managing, motivating, and developing a team, including sales associates, to meet and exceed assigned goals, within a goal based and/or results driven environment
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction
- Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and priorities
- Proven record of sound decision making, balancing risk with customer/client needs and business goals
- Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to run the business
- Pass pre-employment assessments
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written) skills
- Sales management experience in the following fields: banking/financial services, mortgage, retail or hospitality
- Operations, Risk and Compliance experience, preferred
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...