The Child Care Attendant is responsible for supervising and interacting with members’ children who are using the Club One child care facility. This person develops and maintains a positive, fun and safe atmosphere.
- Execute the programs developed by the Child Care Manager
- Ensure safety and hygienic environment in the child care facility
- Be responsive to parents to fulfill their child care service needs
- Monitor and coordinate Birthday Parties within the play area.
- Work together as a team with all departments
- Report any unsafe conditions to manager
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Maintain a professional appearance and good personal hygiene
- Keep the club stocked and really clean
- Learn proper emergency procedures and follow as necessary, including completion of Incident/Accident reports
- Attend staff meetings
- Interact with children
Minimum 6 units of college credit in basic child development
2yr. Experience with children, from infant to 12 years old in a group setting
Basic English language skills to communicate with members and staff
Specialized knowledge, licenses, etc.:
Trustline Registration required
Child CPR/First Aid Certified
Supervisory responsibility, if any:
Fitness club environment
Ability to stand for several hours in a same shift, physical agility, ability to lift 25 lbs
Active Sports Clubs - 2 years ago
Club One, Inc. offers you a future full of career possibilities. We are committed to hiring, mentoring and retaining energetic, motivated...