Job Summary: |
- Substitute positions available;
- Promote the optimal development and well-being for children in our Sandpipers Early Learning Center;
- Plan and implement developmentally appropriate programs that emphasize learning through play;
- Assist, support and receive guidance from classroom teacher or Associate Teacher in daily operations;
- Possess understanding of the developmental stages of Early Childhood to assess each child in the following areas: emotional, social, physical, and cognitive.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required with a minimum of one year experience in a licensed child care setting.
- Must be physically capable of lifting up to 35 pounds.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Child & Family Services of Newport County - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard