Ft. Belvoir, VA.
MedPro Technologies, LLC. is a provider of direct healthcare services to government agencies, including Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) both stateside and overseas and is nationally recognized for excellence in supporting, managing and staffing, the mission of our customers through medical, applied sciences and research and development. Please visit our website www.medpro-tech.us.
We are currently searching for 2 Full Time Child Psychiatrists (Outpatient) for Ft. Belvoir, VA. Offering competitive salary and full benefits.
Must Have Requirements (clearly show on resume):
• Education: Required to hold a Doctor of Medicine (MD) OR Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from an accredited graduate school of Medicine. The physician must have completed psychiatric residency training program approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. The physician must be Board Eligible OR Board Certified in Psychiatry.
• Licensure/Certification/Registration: Must have and maintain a current license to practice Medicine in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allows for the independent practice of clinical services. This license must be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), valid (the issuing authority accepts and considers Q A information (i.e. practitioner professional performance and conduct in determining continued licenses), and unrestricted (not subject to restriction pertaining to the scope, location or type of practice ordinarily granted to other applicants for similar licenses in granting jurisdiction).
• Basic Life Support Training: Must possess and maintain current course completion documentation for basic life support (BLS) through an American Heart Association AND/OR Red Cross approved training program. BLS shall be renewed every two years.
• Child psychiatrist must be board eligible for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
• Shall maintain credentials as required to evaluate and treat adult patients and in the case of the Child Psychiatrist, adult and child patients.
• Shall assess and resolve complex social, economic and psychosocial problems that may impact on service members’ and their families’ medical treatment as outpatients by providing direct casework services, to include screening, assessment, treatment, referral, consultation and education and in conjunction with DoD PDH-CPGs.
• Shall provide services to high-risk populations including service members pending medical discharge due to physical and or behavioral health injuries/illnesses, service member who were wounded as a result of their military duties, and the families of service members KIA. Shall also provide services to high-risk populations such as children and adolescent with psychotic disorders, mental retardation, substance disorders, histories of abuse, and autism spectrum disorders.
• MedPro Technologies, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
• Dumfries and Fairfax are Satellite Clinics the Child Psychiatrists will be working.
• Inpatient or Outpatient: Outpatient services.
• Normally the physician will see 9-11 patients per day.
• Number of patients in panel: 200
• Normal Duty Days and Hours: M-F 0730-1630
• Frequency of on-call: 2-3 weeks out of a year (telephonic call except on Weekends and Holidays... will have to round on inpatient addiction and adult psychiatric units.
• Normally the physician will see patients on the weekend in group format for the addiction unit.
• Must be competent in treating patients from 3-18, of varying diagnoses to include pervasive developmental disorder, bipolar, psychosis, PTSD, mental disorders.
• Must best comfortable with electronic record keeping (notes are to be closed out within 24-72 hours).
• Must be willing to learn about the military health care system.
If interested, please forward CV/Resume to Tammie.email@example.com.
See job description.
See job description.
See job description.
Physical/Immunizations/Employee Health Requirements
Bristol Bay Native Corporation - 13 months ago