Accountable for selling, promoting, and delivering a portfolio of products and services to accounts in targeted market segments, and contributing to CCS Medical sales and profit goals. The Account Executive operates with general supervision within an assigned geographic territory.
- Maintains and grows business within an assigned territory by developing an effective planning process (a business plan) and maintaining complete records of all high volume accounts, which include focused self-test markets and top-decile healthcare providers
- Acts to meet/exceed customer expectations by sustaining regular contact and building superior relationships with key healthcare decision-makers and influencers
- Promotes customer brand loyalty by participating in or joining regional or local professional organizations that serve health care providers and or consumers
- Demonstrates competency in the company’s products and services by managing the entire sales process, presenting (oral and written) all aspects of the company products, maintaining working knowledge of existing marketing programs
- Builds CCS Medical image as a leader in providing medical supplies by engaging in promotional activities and by attending conventions, meetings, and symposiums, as assigned or directed
- Practices expense control by keeping within a defined budget and managing given resources
- Competently communicates on a daily basis using all mediums available – phone-mail, e-mail, etc. in order to adequately report data on the industry, territory, market trends, promotion and competitive activity
- Primary sales focus involves gaining the recommendation of medical providers (e.g. Physicians, Nurses, third-party payer personnel, etc.); a secondary emphasis is assuring patient or consumer access to the product or services through the services of CCS Medical; a third responsibility is to work closely with all manufacturer sales reps to develop key targets and build customer base
- Maintains and inputs sales territory records and to complete sales data and promotional information
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university and three years of Sales experience or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Two or more years of outside sales experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations; ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, fellow employees, and management
- Uses appropriate interpersonal style and communications methods with prospective and clients to gain acceptance of products, services, and ideas.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to build and maintain strategic relationships between one’s area and other teams, departments, customers, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Monitors the results of delegations, assignments, or projects, considering the skills, knowledge, and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project
- Ensures the customers perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafts and implements services practices that meet customer’s’ and own organization’s needs.
- Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization through open communication, integrity, and support. Treats others with respect and fairness.
- Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive
CCS Medical - 30+ days ago
CCS Medical Holdings knows that doorstep delivery is just a convenience for many, but it's critical for patients with chronic condition...