$2,000 Referral Fee !
What's in it for you:
What you'll be doing:
- Opportunity to work for growing nearly 1 Billion systems integration company
- Ability to work for a well respected industry leader
- Excellent compensation plan - NEGOTIABLE -- Excellent benefits
What you need for this position:
- Focused on Pre Sales Solutions Design/Engineering/Delivery as needed
- Work with Sales and customers to develop enterprise solutions.
- Present technical white board demonstrations to clients.
- Create solution/design to fulfil customer requirements.
- Use configuration tools to provide accurate bill of materials.
- Perform technical presentations to customer base.
- Create design Visio's of customer solutions.
- Provide supporting documentation to enterprise solutions.
- 7+ years solid Pre-Sales/Architecture/Design in a consulting role
- Cisco CCDA, CCNP, or CCIE - VCP, VTSP, or any Storage certs are a plus
- Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design/Support Specialist Certs (or tracking in that direction with equiv experience and applicable pre-requisites ....ie .DCNID (Data Center Network Infrastructure Design), DCADS (Data Center Application Services Design), DCASI (Data Center Application Services Implementation)
- Experience with Cisco Data Center specialty products: UCS, Nexus, MDS, ACE, WAAS, etc.
- Experience with multiple data storage vendors (HDS, NetApp, IBM, EMC etc.), multiple server platforms, and virtualization hypervisors (VMware and Citrix).
- Knowledge of Information Technology Services Management, ITIL Foundations certification strongly desired.
Cisco UCS CCIE UCS Unified Computing Systems Solutions Engineer Architect Design Specialist
Jeff Kohnle, Recruiting/Resource Mgr.
Enterprise Solutions, Inc.