Contractor working on 1099 for 1 year contract, may be extended.
Position can be 100% remote, but would prefer someone local.
Preference would be given to someone near location: Plano, TX or Des Plaines, IL, but can be remote as well.
Must be US Citizen or Resident.
$10/hr @ 1 year (can be extended) is: $20,800. USD.
Looking for a Network Programming consultant. Should have understanding of Networking and TCP/IP socket stack communication. Main concentration is Cisco Equipment GUI.
C++ and C#
Minimum of 2 years of Experience in OOD Programming
Nice to have:
.NET, TCP/IP networking, Visual Studio, DirectX, OpenGL, Directshow
Experience with both hardware-level interfaces and user interfaces
Webserver development experience
Cross discipline (systems/EE) with CS
Experience with simulation, video rendering
Cross OS experience (Linux, uCOS-II, Windows)
Video/Imagery analysis experience
2+ years of benchmark testing, performance analysis, and measurement of technically challenging applications
- 2+ years software development experience
- Strong programming skills in C#, Java, C++, or C
- Strong understanding of throughput, latency, memory and CPU utilization
- Strong knowledge of HTTP load generation /measurement software (e.g. LoadRunner, JMeter, TestMaker, Silk Performer, Fiddler, Firebug, etc.)
- Ability to understand novel system architectures, pinpoint problem areas, and develop succinct prioritized test plans across multiple hardware and software tiers with little more than verbal conversation
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documents
- Working knowledge of Windows products such as Server 2008 R2, Hyper-V, and SQL Server
- Considered a "plus" if you are also familiar with: SQL Server Tuning, Clustering, Profiling, etc, Open Source Automation Frameworks (e.g. NUnit, JUnit, WatiN, etc, TCP/IP, networking topology, routers, switches, packet sniffers
- Extremely motivated, passionate about learning and contributing to the team and the business
- Strong design/programming ethic. Knowledge of designing large-scale systems in C/C++ environments.
- Excellent Communication Skills. Ability to express complex technological concepts, influencing skills and non-confrontational debating style.
Responsibilities include innovating, designing and implementing software for the Next Generation hardware. Day to day activities will involve creating new features, writing functional and design
specifications, programming, unit and integration testing your code, helping review specifications and code for other software engineers in the team.
Mentoring Junior App Programmers on questions.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard