Our team provides operational support to the firm’s voice network which includes infrastructure and carrier services. Responsibilities include providing proactive and reactive Level 2 technical support. Specific tasks include advanced problem diagnosis, trouble resolution, and hands-on change implementation across the entire voice product suite. Main platforms include Cisco IP Telephony, Cisco IP Contact Center, Avaya PBX and Call Center, Octel Voice Mail , and Verint Voice Recorders.
- Maintenance, monitoring and repair support of all IP and TDM voice system infrastructure
- Work closely with Network Services and Network Engineering to support all IP products
- Maintenance and monitoring of voice application servers
- Gather internal client requirements, document, build and support call center solutions on Cisco IP Contact Center
- Perform planned voice infrastructure and application server change and upgrades
- 25%-50% of time will be spent supporting voice deployment projects including upgrades and implementations across all voice product suite
- Play an active role in working with Strategy and Engineering teams to test and implement new tools to enhance support of the environment
- Work actively on documenting and enhancing procedures and processes.
- Perform system updates and upgrades during non-business hours (weekends)
- Provide after-hours on-call support on a rotating schedule
- Strong hands-on telephony background required, including understanding of PSTN technology
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Experience with telephony cabling, routing and trunking required
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager required
- Experience with Cisco IP Contact Center preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience maintaining high service levels in a demanding environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience developing project plans
- Experience with trading voice systems a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of network a plus, but not required
- Four year degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience
CN-tec is a leading provider of strategic Staffing and Information Technology resources providing a flexible workforce to premier...