Position Summary: |
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities related to Business Travel & Individual Negotiated Account sales for Kimpton Hotels of San Francisco.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the Business Travel markets that ensures attainment of city sales goals.
- Responsible for the performance and development of all Business Travel accounts for San Francisco and developing national partnerships with relevant accounts.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate emerging markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of seasonal promotional and marketing plans the segment.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Contract execution for regional Business Travel accounts.
- Incorporates marketing initiatives to support sales strategies and activities
- Knowledgeable of hotels' competitive sets and recommends sales/pricing strategies, service and product improvements to stay competitive
- Stays atop industry trends
- Responsible for completing and communicating monthly sales results to DOSMs.
- Assists in development of appropriate production goals for the sales team
- Actively participates in weekly yield meetings
- Regular analysis of industry intelligence reports (i.e. STR and Hotelligence)
- Conducts FJP reviews as well as weekly meetings with the sales team to ensure appropriate direction
- Ensure that accurate and thorough notes/traces of accounts are maintained
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in senior level hospitality sales
- Strong in depth knowledge of the Business Travel markets in San Francisco.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Relationships top regional business travel accounts a plus
- Proven ability for self leadership and works well within a team
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow-up
- Must possess excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to convert vision into specific and tangible actions to benefit the hotels
- Needs to possess nimbleness by changing with the needs of the hotels and the Kimpton Group
- Must emulate the Kimpton Culture
Do applicants need to provide their own work permit?
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants - 18 months ago
A respite and service center for those among the working poor, homeless and at risk of homelessness