Civil / Structural Estimator - Environmental
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Civil/Concrete Estimator with our rapidly growing ENR 400 Construction Company. This position is located in our Baton Rouge, LA Office.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Solicit Subcontractor/Supplier participation via phone and/or E-mail
- Ability to read and understand contract drawings, geo-tech reports and specifications
- Attend Pre-Bid Meetings and site visits as needed.
- Perform quantity take-off and pricing of Sitework, Structural Concrete, Fabricated Metals, Etc..
- Estimate projects ranging from 1 Million to 50 Million, Hard Deadlines, and must be able to multi-task efficiently.
- Proficient in scope analysis with ability to identify and estimate deficiencies as needed.
- Developing and maintaining long term beneficial relationships with key vendors and subcontractors.
- Write RFI’s to Engineers.
- Reporting to Senior Estimating Manager
- Participate in pre and post construction review
5 plus years estimating or field experience. Field Experience is a plus.
Previous experience with Hard Bid Municipality Projects.
Ability to understand construction terminology
Strong communication and organizational skills
Computer proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and knowledge of MC2 preferred
Valid Driver License and ability to commute to job sites
Apply today (Choose 1 form only):
On-line or E-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please
Wharton-Smith, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard