Jones & Carter, Inc is a full-service engineering, planning, surveying, and consulting firm. We assist our clients in analysis, development, implementation and execution of both short-range and long-range projects. Whether you're charting a new course in community development, resolving an existing engineering problem, or opening the door to new opportunities and ideas, Jones & Carter, Inc . is your Smart Solution.
Our capabilities include everything from design, project research and consultation to turnkey construction management of multimillion-dollar ventures.
For more than 30 years we have built a foundation for success and a reputation for smart solutions.
We are in business to help our clients be successful.
Civil Drafter I - Public Works
Responsibilities include a variety of public works projects to include both Civil and Electrical design. You will be responsible for preparing drawings for site utilities, waste water collection, water lines and storm sewer systems for municipalities.
We offer a stimulating opportunity to expand your horizons in a full-time, direct hire position that includes excellent benefits, such as employer paid health, life and AD&D insurance. We also offer a Cafeteria Plan, dental and short term plans, PTO, paid holidays and a 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Associates or Technical degree in CAD is preferred
- 0-3 years of related Civil Public Works drafting experience
- Proficient in the latest version of AutoCAD; Carlson 3D is preferred
- Ability to read and understand plans, contours, and profiles
- Ability to lead plan preparation from acquisition of survey data and base map preparation through final mylars and record drawings with minimal direction
- Set up and manage drafting and plan preparation standards
- Enthusiasm, attention to detail, and excellent communication and computer skills
J&C appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
The Jones & Carter, Inc. (J&C) WebGIS is offered as an educational resource and should not be used to determine the exact location...