Civil Engineer/Project Manager
A well established and successful civil engineering consulting practice in Dallas, Texas with a reputation for providing superior service and quality work has an immediate opportunity for a Texas Registered P.E. with 6 – 10 years of experience to work on retail, multi-family, restaurant, office, commercial and mixed-use development projects in Texas and adjoining states.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- Texas Registered Professional Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energetic and highly-motivated.
- A minimum of 6-10 years of design experience on private sector development projects including site grading, erosion and sedimentation control, storm water management, water and sanitary sewer distribution systems and experience in working with municipalities to process plans for permit approval.
We offer an energetic work environment, competitive salary/benefits and advancement potential. To apply, please submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements.