PSI, a national environmental, geotechnical and construction materials consulting and engineering firm, seeks an experienced Construction Services Manager to lead our construction and materials testing department of a growing, established and dynamic professional firm. Technical areas include soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt. Our field and laboratory services are coordinated with engineering design projects.
• Supervision of a team of experienced Project Managers and certified engineering technicians providing services to both public and private clients
• Special Inspections, marketing clients, proposal writing, field and laboratory testing, scheduling technician and engineering personnel, review and signing field reports, invoicing and profit/loss responsibilities, and hiring and administrative oversight of department staff.
• Must be able to troubleshoot construction problems and provide technical guidance and direction to field personnel.
• BS Degree in Civil Engineering, MS Degree preferred
• 5+ years experience in Construction Materials Testing & Inspection and Engineering Services, 10+ years preferred
• P.E. required
PSI's client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. PSI has over 100 offices nationwide with approximately 2,000 employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Professional Service Industries, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard