The Exton, PA, office of The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic and detail oriented Civil Engineer (Transportation) with 1 to 4 years of experience for full time employment. The Exton, PA office primarily serves clients and projects throughout the state and the adjoining region. The successful candidate will assist in the development of construction plans, right of way plans, cost estimates, bid documents, various calculations, and quantity takeoffs under the direction of licensed civil engineers. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage teams of engineers and to meet project schedules.
· Minimum B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution is required.
· 1 to 4 years of experience
· Engineer in Training or ability to obtain an EIT in six month required.
· Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the United States, applications without this information will not be considered.
· Experience with developing designs for PENNDOT or projects is preferred. Experience with Design/build projects a plus as well.
· Microstation, GEOPAK, IN-Roads, HCS, SYNCHRO, SimTraffic, OpenPlan, Primavera P6 experience a plus.
· Experience as a Project Manager or Task Leader for PENNDOT or NJDOT projects a plus.
· Experience with other regional agencies a plus.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location. Because Louis Berger has offices nationwide, it is preferred that the successful candidate be willing to participate on projects in one of the other office or project locations away from the home office site for brief periods when required.
A valid state driver’s license or the ability to obtain the license within 1 month of hire is required. A driver’s license records check, criminal history records check, and a fingerprint check are required. Successful candidates may be required to travel as needed.
Interested candidates should apply on line. Please follow instructions below.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the proposed work location.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/curr_job_list.php , and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
Please include salary history/requirements when responding. The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package .
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 16 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...