Farnsworth Group, Inc. is a full-service engineering and architectural firm that offers our valued clients over 350 employees located in a nationwide network of offices. Farnsworth Group is an employee-owned company with a rich 100-year history that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We have the following position available:
Civil Engineer - Project Engineer
St. Louis, MO / Denver, CO / Shorewood, IL
We have an immediate opening in our St. Louis, MO, Denver, CO and Shorewood, IL offices for a highly motivated experienced Project Engineer. Qualified candidates will enjoy working with clients in the oil and natural gas industry on a wide variety of projects involving refined petroleum products, crude oil and natural gas pipelines and related facilities.
Job Duties include:
- Provide technical support as part of an engineering team on projects reporting directly to Farnsworth’s project manager.
- Provide project management on small/simple projects as representative reporting directly to Owner’s project manager.
- Project development - provide technical support for the development of projects (conceptual through final design).
Specific Requirements include:
- BS in engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum
- 3 plus years of experience in an engineering or technical role, construction or commissioning in the oil, natural gas, or similar industry
- Ability to interpret and apply DOT, API, ANSI, ASME and owner regulations, codes and standards
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid driver’s license
Related Experience (not required but a plus):
- Field experience in troubleshooting facilities and overseeing construction
- Operations and Maintenance experience
- On-site construction or commissioning experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others and develop strong internal and external relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a wide variety of issues on multiple projects.
- Strong team skills complemented with a strong work ethic.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- Medical/Dental Plans
- Prescription Drug Program
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please apply online, by clicking on the “Apply Online” link or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Farnsworth Group - 12 months ago
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is a full-service engineering and architectural firm that offers our valued clients over 300 employees located in a...