1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as
defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Review and create civil site specifications, civil
designs, and structural drawings of tracker/racking
systems for photovoltaic plants
3. Design and optimization of solar power plants.
4. Employ project management principles and apply
engineering concepts in collaboration with Solar team
5. Support Development Team in evaluating projects
6. Review and create structural calculations and
drawings for rooftop systems
ACAD and PVSyst (or SAM) experience are a must.
- 4-year degree in CE, or similar discipline
- Prior PV system civil/structural design experience,
preferred, but not required.
- Five years of civil and/or structural required.
- A California Civil PE license is required
- Candidates with international work experience
electronics engineering skills are desirable
- Some electrical power engineering skills and
- Must understand correlation between Capex/Opex and
required. Candidate must demonstrate such skills.
- Understanding of structural roof calculations
Req. Code : ECR-0913-1085
% of Travel Required : 20-30%
Offer Relocation : Maybe
E.ON - 5 months ago