Responsibilities 1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Review and create civil site specifications, civil designs, and structural drawings of tracker/racking systems for photovoltaic plants
3. Design and optimization of solar power plants.
4. Employ project management principles and apply engineering concepts in collaboration with Solar team
5. Support Development Team in evaluating projects
6. Review and create structural calculations and drawings for rooftop systems
Qualifications • 4-year degree in CE, or similar discipline
• Prior PV system civil/structural design experience, ACAD and PVSyst (or SAM) experience are a must.
• Five years of civil and/or structural required.
• A California Civil PE license is required
• Candidates with international work experience preferred, but not required.
• Some electrical power engineering skills and electronics engineering skills are desirable
• Must understand correlation between Capex/Opex and LCOE
• Understanding of structural roof calculations required. Candidate must demonstrate such skills.
Limitation: Must have active CA PE license
Availability: Open until filled
Work schedule: Full-time