Our client is one of South Carolina's oldest and most respected civil engineering consultants. A growing backlog has created these career opportunities in site design located in their Charleston office.
Excellent benefits, long term history of stability and growth opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree Civil Engineering from an ABET university BSCE
- 5 years site design experience
- Professional registration or the ability to become registered in South Carolina
- Autocad and Civil 3D Design experience
- Ready to begin a new position
EEO / Drug Free Workplace
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago
Dunhill Staffing Systems specializes in recruiting and placing individuals in permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions across the...