Investigate, evaluate, negotiate, and settle moderate difficulty type claims; takes appropriate action to achieve results that have a positive impact on profitability. Settle claims for assigned lines of business promptly and equitably under general supervision.
* Performs other duties as requested*
- Analyze claims activity and prepares reports for clients/carriers and management.
- Participate in claim reviews.
- Establish reserves, using independent judgment and expertise and authorizes payments within scope of authority,
- Develop subrogation and third party recovery potential and follows reclaim procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years claims investigations/settling experience
- Experience in Broadspire Claims or similar organization. Workers Compensation (WC) Adjuster.
- Ability to work independently while assimilating various technical subjects.
- Strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career;
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.
Crawford & Company
- 3 years ago - save job